The Unique QUIK Fairs Concept
Time & cost-effective for everyone
QUIK Fairs are commercially focused events with an easy, homogenous format across Asia, bringing benefits for all participants:
For local exhibitors
- Sales-focused: Trade shows for people who simply want to do business.
- Penetrating to industries and cities that are niche in a country.
- Level playing field (compete for the visitor’s attention based on the quality of your products, not the size of your stand)
- Highly targeted (for professional and trade participants only)
- The price of your stand is the cost of the show = no waste and a clear ROI
- Show format designed for easy, face-to-face contact
For international exhibitors
- Quik Fairs provides an opportunity for exhibitors to explore and develop business in new international niche markets and cities at a low cost.
- The uniform concept and format makes it easy to exhibit in new countries
- Easy online registration
- More focused companies to make your visit convenient & time-effective
- Easily accessible venues and a clear floor plan
- Exhibitors compete based on quality of their offering, not the size of their stand
- A relaxed atmosphere for b2b networking
- Free EduLabsTM- independent mini-seminars and technology case studies covering topics of current interest to the visitors’ industry.
Edu Labs are independent mini technical and technology seminars presented by exhibitors who wish to share their latest technology and products catering to specific industries. A typical Edu Lab session usually does not last more than 30 minutes to ensure visitors stay focused on the exhibitors’ products.